Prep Time: 5 minutes
Set Time: 1 hour
Yield: 2 cups
- 1 bag (10oz) dark chocolate chips, melted
- 1 heaping tablespoon smooth almond butter, warmed
¼ teaspoon coarse sea saltDirections:
- Lay a piece of parchment paper over a baking sheet. Pour the melted chocolate on the paper and, using a spatula, spread out until it’s about 1/4-1/8” thin. Drizzle the almond butter over the chocolate. Run a fork over the almond butter and chocolate to create the swirl pattern. Let it set in the freezer for one hour.
- Remove the bark from the freezer and, using a large knife, roughly cut into 1” square pieces.
- Sprinkle with the coarse sea salt (optional), seal in a jar or bag, and place in the freezer to enjoy when you like.